Islamabad: Overseas Employment Corporation (OEC), an attached department of Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, will send technical staff to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on urgent basis. An official source told Labour News here on Tuesday that the Pakistani skilled labour demand was increasing in the Gulf Cooperation Countries (GCC) and the government was taking various steps to send maximum skilled and unskilled labour to GCC. He said OEC was seriously concerned over the country's human export decline and repatriation of skilled work.
Pakistan to send technical staff to KSA
Latest from Super User
- ورکرزبورڈ کے فلیٹس کے نام پر اندرون سندھ میں لوٹ مار جاری ہے
- وزیرمحنت ڈیتھ گرانٹ کیسز کی ڈسٹری بیوشن کےلئے کمیٹی تشکیل دیں
- Viet Nam still lacks legal framework to protect child labour
- S Korea court orders Japanese firm to pay for forced labour
- Hong Kong trade unions call for release of Jasic activists